Skip to main content

Best Productive Apps

Best Productive Apps

As we all are in Quarantine lets promise ourselves that when this Quarantine gets over We will be better than what we are now.







1. Push-Ups

 This is a real personal fitness trainer. This is a cool bodybuilder. Pushups Workout not only helps to count the number of push-ups workout you do but also calculates the calorie you lose during every excise and makes the training plan based on your daily training and body status.



2. Fabulous: Self Care

Fabulous is a habit tracker that helps you to build habit .it is not just a normal habit tracker it motivates you to be better . you can do many habits they have a training program like a game that helps you to stick to your habit. in the end, it is an effective way to build your habits

 

3 Pinterest 

It helps you discover billion of possibilities that your life have but you are unable to see it. Basically, it is social media that have only a positive impact


4. Daylio - Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker

As Quarantine is the new experience to us we can make a journal for ourself and this app help us to do that , Journaling is a healthy habit that makes you happy and helps you to improve yourself.

Daylio is a very versatile app, and you can turn it in whatever you need to track. Your fitness goal pal. Your mental health coach. Your food log. Your gratitude diary. Mood tracker. Exercise, meditate, eat, and be grateful. Take care of your mental, emotional, and physical health. Good self-care is a key to improved mood and reduced anxiety.



5. Forest: Stay focused

This Apps Helps you to focus on your work. as in the 21st century, the most important skill that anyone can acquire is deep work and this app helps you to do that you can do Pomodoro in this app.

.

6. Fasting App - Fasting Tracker & Intermittent Fast

Intermittent Fast is best and one of the most effective way to get you health on track and this app helps you in your journey you can do fasting and keep a track on it. If You are not aware of this intermittent fasting thing you can just google it, twitter CEO follows this technique in a very serious way. Just Give it a try

     

7. Todoist: To-Do List, Tasks & Reminders

This App helps you to make a list of your daily goals that you want to achieve and this app doesn't need an explanation if you are a productive person this is a must app for you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Ways to Live a Quality Life.

How to live a quality life in quarantine. Nowadays we have a lot of time in those days, so we are all time using social media like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc and go live every day the same. So you are not realised but you wasted your time and sometimes fell frustrating but you live a better life if you follow some good habits. 1.  Waking up in the morning. If you wake up in the early morning    The 5 AM Miracle , author Jeff Sanders delivers a guide to reaping the benefits of early rising, it is really hard to wake up at 5 AM but nowadays we definitely a wakeup at 5 AM and after that you realised that your whole day is feeling with great happiness and also it helps you to be more focused, feel more energetic and optimistic. 2. Doing Exercise If you doing Exercise, it is difficult to start but one time you start you feel much better and confident. Firstly start with some push-ups or short running and increase your exercise time  After a mon...

Best Habits for Success

Best Habits for Success As I am in the process of a legend in making and I want you also to be a part of it. Let's defeat our addiction and get the most of life and if you are doing these things that I'm mentioning I am sure that you fell alive  1. Reading  As I used to suck at reading until I become 16, I was the type of person who had not read a single book in my whole life but when I aged 16 I read my first book and that was Atomic Habits and that changed my perception about how thing work in while we are addicted to something and this what I like about reading it adds a new aspect to your personality and you start to see the world in a new way. Check Out my list of books that everyone should read  2. Waking up Early  I can't tell how much I am grateful that I started waking up early in the morning and I remember waking up at 12 at noon and that felling was like hell. I fell like a zombie and I lacked motivation no matter how much pro...

7 Best websites you can visit.

7 Best websites which are really useful for everyone. Today on the internet there are too many websites, some of them are useful and the rest are only waste for your valuable time So here are 7 best websites that really help you in your daily life and make better and easy. 1.PDF Drive Pdf drive is a free website where you can preview and download millions of PDF files into your devices. Our crawlers constantly scan all the web and add the PDF files to the database. When PDF files are withdrawn from the web, these files are also withdrawn from PDF Drive search results instantly. If you don't know about it please visit it because it contains all pdf books and a lot of things. 2.W3schools W3Schools is a web developer site, with tutorials and references on web development languages such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, SQL, Python, jQuery, Java, C++, C#, React, XML, W3. ... The site derives its name from the World Wide Web (W3) but is not affiliated with the W3C. If yo...