Skip to main content

Best Personal Development Books


Best Personal Development Books

A few months before I couldn't have imagined my self to read any book. I was the type of person who doesn't like to read the book of his curriculum but here I am now reading 4 hours a day. It is well said that what happens, happens for good and the quarantine has also happened for good so my friend be better and read books, here are my few picks that changed my life in almost every field so at least read these books before you this quarantine is over and I bet that your future self will thank you for reading these books. 




This month's choices are next month result


1. Awaken the Giant Within (by Tony Robbins)








This Book is a proper training Manual for a person who wants to change his life. The author tells about the main points that you have to succeed to be successful in life and these are:-



1. Emotional
2. Physical
3. Relationship
4. Financial
5. Time


Read This book to Be Change Your life And As a friend I want You to read this book


2. How to Win Friend and Influence People (by Dale Carnegie )




This book is a must-read and I wish I had known about it 2 years earlier. This book is for every person who wants to do better in any filed it change my perception about how people are and how to talk with them and I want that this should be in school syllabus. Just read this book and then you will feel that you read this book before.

3. Atomic Habits (By James Clear)




This book tells you all about habits, how our mind works and how we can use 4 techniques to get any habits these are:-
  1. Make Habit Obvious 
  2. Make Habit Attractive 
  3. Make Habit Easy
  4. Make Habit Satisfying

4. Rich Dad Poor Dad (by Robert Kiyosaki)




This book gives you knowledge about how money works and how you can make your money work for you. the difference between the assets and liabilities and helps you to understand Which thing you have to buy, it should be read by every person to be financially independent 


5. Deep Work ( by Cal Newport )




This book tells you about the most important skill that you can have in the 21st Century and that the ability to FOCUS on a particular work for a long period . in the time when our focus time has decreased to less than a minute we need to be more focused and this book will help you. it not only helps you to learn about deep work but changes your perception about the world and that is what I love most about the books.

6. Digital Minimalism ( by Cal Newport )


In the time when social media have become a part of our life in such an immense way that an average person spends about 2 hours a day on their phone it has become important what we chose to consume digitally. I got to understand that nothing is basically free even social media and this book shows us the realty after this book I have left most of the social media sites except those that motivate me. 

7. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (by Robin Sharma)




This book has given me an idea about spiritual knowledge and how to find the purpose of your life when I was lost this book helped me to find my spiritual side and enhance it. I think that you have to read this book to find inner peace, it has told me that the outer world is just the reflection of your inner world  



THANK YOU For your precious time and if you have time then please check our other suggestion to improve your life and if don't have then just bookmark it,
your time is more important

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Habits for Success

Best Habits for Success As I am in the process of a legend in making and I want you also to be a part of it. Let's defeat our addiction and get the most of life and if you are doing these things that I'm mentioning I am sure that you fell alive  1. Reading  As I used to suck at reading until I become 16, I was the type of person who had not read a single book in my whole life but when I aged 16 I read my first book and that was Atomic Habits and that changed my perception about how thing work in while we are addicted to something and this what I like about reading it adds a new aspect to your personality and you start to see the world in a new way. Check Out my list of books that everyone should read  2. Waking up Early  I can't tell how much I am grateful that I started waking up early in the morning and I remember waking up at 12 at noon and that felling was like hell. I fell like a zombie and I lacked motivation no matter how much productive

Atomic Habits Summary

Atomic Habits Summary a·tom·ic əˈtämik  1. an extremely small amount of a thing; the single irreducible unit of a larger system.  2. the source of immense energy or power.  hab·it ˈhabət  1. a routine or practice performed regularly; an automatic response to a specific situation. Ch-1 The Fundamentals 1% BETTER EVERY DAY  1% worse every day for one year. 0.99 365= 00.03  1% better every day for one year. 1.01 365= 37.78 Our Habits can Compound for us or Against us The effects of small habits compound over  FORGET ABOUT GOALS, FOCUS ON SYSTEMS INSTEAD Problems arise when you spend too much time thinking about your goals and not enough time designing your systems.   Problem #1 : Winners and losers have the same goals.  Problem #2 : Achieving a goal is only a momentary change.  Problem #3 : Goals restrict your happiness.  Problem #4 : Goals are at odds with long-term progress.  Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement. Ge

Best Motivation Movies To Watch

Let's be honest ourself that we haven't been that motivated to do work and here we are for you, here is a list of 7 inspirational movies that will inspire you in some aspect of your life. 1.The Imitation Game  This is a War Movie. This Movie Motivated me to be free and there is a Dialogue in this movie," Sometimes It is the people no one Imagine anything of who do the things no one can Imagine ". 2.The Social Network  This Movie is the biography of Facebook How Facebook started and what was the problems faced by Mark Zuckerberg. This is a must-watch for all the programmers. This Movie is the reason I started Doing programming, this movie motivated to be more  3.  Manjhi – The Mountain Man This is a biography of a man named Manjhi who c arved a road through the mammoth peak because this wife passed away will crossing the mountain. this is truly inspirational. 4.  Forrest Gump This movie is the