Skip to main content

Best 10 Life Hacks

10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Life


All these first world problems can easily ruin your day. Luckily, the internet is full of handy DIY life hacks and tips that can help you!

1. Start a fire

Chips are not just a tasty snack. Fat, oil and the chemicals in potato (or other) chips make them a perfect fire-starting material.

2. Time-marked water bottle


Here’s a great way to keep track of your daily water intake. Draw lines on your water bottle with a marker pen, and then write the time beside the marked level. The marking will serve as a visual reminder for you to drink water, and it will help you achieve your daily water intake requirement.




3. Amplify your phone’s speakers


Put your phone into a drinking glass or a bowl to boost the volume of its speakers.





4. Make ice last longer in a cooler


When you go to the beach and take your cooler with you, sprinkle salt on the ice so that it stays frozen for much longer.


5. Fresh breath


If you left home and forgot to brush your teeth or you ran out of toothpaste, chewing an apple can help with bad breath. 


 6. Roll Clean Your Keyboard

Use Sticky Part Of Post-Its To Clean Your KeyBoard Easily.

7. To Find Out The End Of Tape 

Use of Paper Clips To Find The End Of The Tape Quickly.

8. Make Better Decision 

If you make a decision on some hardcore topic than go on the roof put the pillow in the sun for 30minutes.Use this time to reflect the poor decision you are made.

9. To Prevent Moving Your Rugs 10.

Use velcro strips to prevent kids or pets from constantly moving rugs .

10.Before Going A Trip

Do something unusual when locking the door before a long trip etc to remember that you are definitely done it.



THANK YOU For your precious time and if you have time then please check our other suggestion to improve your life and if don't have then just bookmark it,
your time is more important




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Ways to Live a Quality Life.

How to live a quality life in quarantine. Nowadays we have a lot of time in those days, so we are all time using social media like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc and go live every day the same. So you are not realised but you wasted your time and sometimes fell frustrating but you live a better life if you follow some good habits. 1.  Waking up in the morning. If you wake up in the early morning    The 5 AM Miracle , author Jeff Sanders delivers a guide to reaping the benefits of early rising, it is really hard to wake up at 5 AM but nowadays we definitely a wakeup at 5 AM and after that you realised that your whole day is feeling with great happiness and also it helps you to be more focused, feel more energetic and optimistic. 2. Doing Exercise If you doing Exercise, it is difficult to start but one time you start you feel much better and confident. Firstly start with some push-ups or short running and increase your exercise time  After a mon...

Best Habits for Success

Best Habits for Success As I am in the process of a legend in making and I want you also to be a part of it. Let's defeat our addiction and get the most of life and if you are doing these things that I'm mentioning I am sure that you fell alive  1. Reading  As I used to suck at reading until I become 16, I was the type of person who had not read a single book in my whole life but when I aged 16 I read my first book and that was Atomic Habits and that changed my perception about how thing work in while we are addicted to something and this what I like about reading it adds a new aspect to your personality and you start to see the world in a new way. Check Out my list of books that everyone should read  2. Waking up Early  I can't tell how much I am grateful that I started waking up early in the morning and I remember waking up at 12 at noon and that felling was like hell. I fell like a zombie and I lacked motivation no matter how much pro...

Top colleges of University Of Delhi

Top Colleges of Delhi's University. After 12th there are too many carrier options for student some of them go for graduation and we know that colleges Under the University of Delhi are best in India for graduation. Approx 90 college under Delhi university spread across all over the Delhi,  North Campus and South Campus serve as the two main campuses of the University. The list of top 10 colleges are: 1. Miranda House Miranda House is one of the most renowned colleges in the country. Located in the North Campus of the Delhi University, it is one of the top-grade women’s colleges which was established back in 1948. Major courses offered in this college are BA English (Honors), BA Economics (Honors), BSc. Chemistry (Hons) and BA in Political Science (Honors). The annual fest of Miranda College- Tempest is one of the most buzzing fests of Delhi University. The crowd of this college is enlivened and extraordinary in several fields including academics and humanities. 2. ...