Skip to main content

Best Habits for Success

Best Habits for Success


As I am in the process of a legend in making and I want you also to be a part of it. Let's defeat our addiction and get the most of life and if you are doing these things that I'm mentioning I am sure that you fell alive 

1. Reading 



As I used to suck at reading until I become 16, I was the type of person who had not read a single book in my whole life but when I aged 16 I read my first book and that was Atomic Habits and that changed my perception about how thing work in while we are addicted to something and this what I like about reading it adds a new aspect to your personality and you start to see the world in a new way. Check Out my list of books that everyone should read 

2. Waking up Early 


I can't tell how much I am grateful that I started waking up early in the morning and I remember waking up at 12 at noon and that felling was like hell. I fell like a zombie and I lacked motivation no matter how much productive I was at the end of the day when I get to bed I used to think there was something that was missing and that was waking up early it gives you a boost that you started your day with doing something right and that feeling of the first rays of the sunrise on your face is nirvana.   

3. Habit Tracking


This has helped me a lot to be on track and track my progress you can use a habit tracker app but I will suggest you do in a diary or journal it increases your percentage of doing those things, highlight your most important habits. it motivates you not to break the change.

4. Exercise


Exercise is something that is necessary for every person. The researcher recommends that a person should do at least 7 minutes of high-intensity workout i.e. your pulse rate should be above 125 pm it increase your brain performance. You can start small by doing just skipping or any compound exercise i.e. that involves large no. of muscles.



5. Meditation 


Everyone is aware of Meditation but not many of us perform it and I was one of them who just thought that meditation is just a waste of time but no the thing that you get by doing meditation is that you become more aware there are many benefits of meditation check out some Here.


6. Digital Minimalism



Digital Minimalism is a concept where we declutter all the content we consume and only consume positive and necessary content. In the time where we cannot trust any news channel, it is best not to watch them they just fill your mind with junk as we take care of what type of food we intake and what amount of it we intake digital minimalism is just like that just take care of what type of content you consume and what amount of content you consume.

7. NoFap

NoFap is a movement that started recently in the west and spread all around the world quickly. This is like detoxing Your body normally it of 90 days when people don't masturbate for 90 days this improves the physical, mental, emotional, social aspect of a person. This has an amazingly positive impact on the person who has been masturbating and for more information check out this video:- 





THANK YOU For your precious time and if you have time then please check our other suggestion to improve your life and if don't have then just bookmark it,
your time is more important

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Habits Summary

Atomic Habits Summary a·tom·ic əˈtämik  1. an extremely small amount of a thing; the single irreducible unit of a larger system.  2. the source of immense energy or power.  hab·it ˈhabət  1. a routine or practice performed regularly; an automatic response to a specific situation. Ch-1 The Fundamentals 1% BETTER EVERY DAY  1% worse every day for one year. 0.99 365= 00.03  1% better every day for one year. 1.01 365= 37.78 Our Habits can Compound for us or Against us The effects of small habits compound over  FORGET ABOUT GOALS, FOCUS ON SYSTEMS INSTEAD Problems arise when you spend too much time thinking about your goals and not enough time designing your systems.   Problem #1 : Winners and losers have the same goals.  Problem #2 : Achieving a goal is only a momentary change.  Problem #3 : Goals restrict your happiness.  Problem #4 : Goals are at odds with long-term progress.  Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement. Ge

Best Motivation Movies To Watch

Let's be honest ourself that we haven't been that motivated to do work and here we are for you, here is a list of 7 inspirational movies that will inspire you in some aspect of your life. 1.The Imitation Game  This is a War Movie. This Movie Motivated me to be free and there is a Dialogue in this movie," Sometimes It is the people no one Imagine anything of who do the things no one can Imagine ". 2.The Social Network  This Movie is the biography of Facebook How Facebook started and what was the problems faced by Mark Zuckerberg. This is a must-watch for all the programmers. This Movie is the reason I started Doing programming, this movie motivated to be more  3.  Manjhi – The Mountain Man This is a biography of a man named Manjhi who c arved a road through the mammoth peak because this wife passed away will crossing the mountain. this is truly inspirational. 4.  Forrest Gump This movie is the