Skip to main content

Benefits of Meditation

Benefits of Meditation



Meditation has changed my life, it has taught me how to focus and be calmer. With new research coming put every week illustrating the benefits of meditation .the meditation has some amazing neurological benefits and here are seven of them 

1. Increased Mental Clarity




Studies have found that people who did meditation were more self-aware and more emotionally stabled. they tend to fell more clear about there life and what they wanted to do in their lives 

2. Increase in Focus


Focused-attention meditation is like weight lifting for your attention span. It helps increase the strength and endurance of your attention. Research has shown that people who did mediation were more attentive and performed better than their peer group, I have experienced I to it help me to read as it requires a lot of focus.


3. Improves Sleep




As I was preparing for my 12th Board Exam I usually tend to sleep around 3AM
and my sleep was not that good usually I tend to sleep more than 9 hours but during Quarantine, I started doing mediation right before sleep it had done a miracle for me now I am able to walk up between 5 to 6 AM in the morning without even feeling tired. what I have personally experienced is that medition lets you go of all of your thought about the day and helps you to sleep more effectively. 


4. Prevent From Aging Brain Problem



UCLA researchers have shown that long term editor had better-preserved brain than the non-meditators, they had more grey matter than those who didn't meditate. 

5. Helps From Depression, Anxiety 



Researcher Madhav Goyal and his team found that the effect size of meditation was moderate, at 0.3. If this sounds low, keep in mind that the effect size for antidepressants is also 0.3, which makes the effect of meditation sound pretty good.

6. Helps To fight addiction




Mediation Can help you fight any addiction that you are suffering now, as it enables you to control your thoughts and let you overview the situation when you get the cue for that bad habit, it tells you that what you are feeling now is just an emotional trigger.

7. Reduce Stress 


Stress is the most dangerous thing that any person can own it is a silent killer. it destroys your life. It has been proven that meditation can help you to be from stress it can make you feel more grateful and happy. 



THANK YOU For your precious time and if you have time then please check our other suggestion to improve your life and if don't have then just bookmark it,

your time is more important

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Habits for Success

Best Habits for Success As I am in the process of a legend in making and I want you also to be a part of it. Let's defeat our addiction and get the most of life and if you are doing these things that I'm mentioning I am sure that you fell alive  1. Reading  As I used to suck at reading until I become 16, I was the type of person who had not read a single book in my whole life but when I aged 16 I read my first book and that was Atomic Habits and that changed my perception about how thing work in while we are addicted to something and this what I like about reading it adds a new aspect to your personality and you start to see the world in a new way. Check Out my list of books that everyone should read  2. Waking up Early  I can't tell how much I am grateful that I started waking up early in the morning and I remember waking up at 12 at noon and that felling was like hell. I fell like a zombie and I lacked motivation no matter how much productive

Atomic Habits Summary

Atomic Habits Summary a·tom·ic əˈtämik  1. an extremely small amount of a thing; the single irreducible unit of a larger system.  2. the source of immense energy or power.  hab·it ˈhabət  1. a routine or practice performed regularly; an automatic response to a specific situation. Ch-1 The Fundamentals 1% BETTER EVERY DAY  1% worse every day for one year. 0.99 365= 00.03  1% better every day for one year. 1.01 365= 37.78 Our Habits can Compound for us or Against us The effects of small habits compound over  FORGET ABOUT GOALS, FOCUS ON SYSTEMS INSTEAD Problems arise when you spend too much time thinking about your goals and not enough time designing your systems.   Problem #1 : Winners and losers have the same goals.  Problem #2 : Achieving a goal is only a momentary change.  Problem #3 : Goals restrict your happiness.  Problem #4 : Goals are at odds with long-term progress.  Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement. Ge

Best Motivation Movies To Watch

Let's be honest ourself that we haven't been that motivated to do work and here we are for you, here is a list of 7 inspirational movies that will inspire you in some aspect of your life. 1.The Imitation Game  This is a War Movie. This Movie Motivated me to be free and there is a Dialogue in this movie," Sometimes It is the people no one Imagine anything of who do the things no one can Imagine ". 2.The Social Network  This Movie is the biography of Facebook How Facebook started and what was the problems faced by Mark Zuckerberg. This is a must-watch for all the programmers. This Movie is the reason I started Doing programming, this movie motivated to be more  3.  Manjhi – The Mountain Man This is a biography of a man named Manjhi who c arved a road through the mammoth peak because this wife passed away will crossing the mountain. this is truly inspirational. 4.  Forrest Gump This movie is the